About SERVPRO of Bloomington
Ryan & Lorissa Wolfe
Owners of SERVPRO of Bloomington
SERVPRO of Bloomington is proud to announce new ownership effective January 1st, 2021! Ryan and Lorissa Wolfe are adding to their commitment to excellence with SERVPRO, having locations in Illinois and now in Indiana.
We specialize in restoration of fire, water and mold damaged structures as well as offering full disinfectant cleaning services including Covid-19 fogging and disinfecting. Our goal is as always to make it, “Like it never even happened”, which we accomplish with the best in equipment and employees.
We understand the stress that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home. SERVPRO of Bloomington is here to get you back into your home or business as soon as possible and get life back to normal again. Backed by over 1,600 qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Bloomington. If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today at 812-824-2027.
SERVPRO of Bloomington stands strong in providing a fast and efficient work ethic while maintaining a trusting relationship. We are a fully trained and equipped team ready to serve 24 hours a day, 7 days a week specializing in (but not limited to):
- Fire Damage
- Water/Flood Damage
- Storm Damage
- Carpet Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Sewage and Biohazard Cleanup
- Odor Removal
- Covid-19 Disinfecting
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician