Recent Commercial Posts
Commercial Fire Water Mold Damage
Damage can come in any form, from natural disasters, flooding, fires to mold damage, no one gets your business back going quicker than SERVPRO. We know the importance of getting your business back up and running as time is money. Put your trust in the company that can best serve you and has the equipment and know how to get it done correctly the first time.
From small business, shopping malls, Universities to large factories there is no job too large or too small for your local SERVPRO to handle. Quicker to any disaster than the rest, we place great pride in utilizing a trusted process for each fire, water or mold damage that we encounter. With specialized equipment and trained staff we are always prepared.
Want to know more about how SERVPRO can help? Call us today at 812-824-2027
Commercial Emergency Ready Profile
SERVPRO of Bloomington is proud to offer our Commercial Emergency Ready Profile for free to our local businesses in the area!
What is the Emergency Ready Profile (ERP)? The ERP is a program to help get your business ready for whatever can happen in an emergency situation. This program can help you locate the nearest shut off for utilities that can be the difference in saving your business from a disaster. The ERP not only does that but it also allows you to safely store names and phone numbers of essential people you may need to call including your local SERVPRO office. In the world of business time is money and no one gets to a disaster faster than SERVPRO.
The ERP is free, upon completion of the ERP you will receive a paper copy as well as an interactive app for your mobile device all for free. Please contact us today for more details on how this program can benefit your business at 812-824-2027
TEAM WOLFE has the equipment and resources to restore your business!
When it comes to the restoration field, there have been a extraordinary advances made in technology & techniques used in our industry. These advancements allow SERVPRO of Bloomington Professionals to restore your commercial property or retail business back to it's preloss condition quickly, reliably, and more effectively.
Here are some of the unique tools we have to restore your property:
- An infrared camera may be used to identify hidden water locations for the thorough removal of moister that are hidden from the naked eye.
- Sensitive moisture meters/detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation,
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water from events like floods.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace.
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
- Trailer mounted generators and desiccants (Large Commercial Air Dryer) to provide power and large scale drying capabilities.
- Air scrubbers to filter the air.
- The use of Thermal foggers and deodorization agents to make your business smell fantastic!
You can count on SERVPRO of Bloomington to serve you at the highest level so you can put your commercial business back in order and get you back to do best, serving your customers!
Complimentary Emergency Ready Profile
SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile Mobile App
As many as 50% of businesses close down following a disaster, according to the latest research. Of the businesses that survive, the overwhelming majority of them had a preparedness plan in place. Pre-planning can serve as an insurance policy aimed at peace of mind. And knowing you are "Ready for whatever happens" speaks trust to your clients and employees that in the event your business is affected by a disaster, they don’t necessarily have to be.
Did you know that SERVPRO of Bloomington offers complementary SERVPRO Emergency READY Profiles for your business? A Emergency Ready Profile can help you minimize business interruptions by having an immediate plan of action in the event a catastrophe strikes your business. Knowing what to do and what to expect in advance is the key to timely mitigation and can help minimize how water and fire damage can affect your business.
- A no cost assessment of your facility. This means there is no need to allocate funds, giving you a great value at no cost.
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency. It will only take a little time to complete and will not take you away from current projects. But it will save a lot of time if ever needed.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster. This can help minimize the amount of time your business is inactive by having an immediate plan of action.
- Establishes SERVPRO of Bloomington as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider. You have a provider that is recognized as an industry leader and close by.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin. This saves time so we can begin the work of mitigating the damage which can save you time and money.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information. Having a quick reference of what to do, how to do it and who to call provides solutions in advance of an emergency so that during the emergency you are "Ready for whatever happens."
This Is A FREE Service To Your Company courtesy of TEAM WOLFE!